sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

First chapter^^

 - Debora hurry up! You will be late to school!

 - Mummy, this is only my first day, dont worry. It isn't a big deal if i arrive late^^

 - no Debora, you won't be late in your first day. Finish to eat fast for me to take you there. I need to go to work.

 - Ok mummy finished^^ Let's go^^

 Debora was in her mum's car thinking how would it be to be in a new school. She didnt know no one there so she was a bit nervous. she was sad bcs left her old friends behind. her mother couldnt take to stay in their previous house since that bad thing happened... so now she really would have to get used to her new life.

 - Debora, we are here. good luck for your first day sweetie^^

 - Thanks mummy. Don't need to come here later^^ I go home by myself or maybe if I find new friends who knows^^  muah ^^

 Debora waved to her mum and got inside of school. she saw a lot of kids in a hurry to enter in classes, other ones relaxing talking with friends. She wished she also had a friend to talk to. she was thinking how alone she was feeling when a guy came against to her and both fell on each other. 

- Hey, dont you see where you are going? said debora.

- Hey girl, is you that were in my way. Cant you see that you are in other people way?

-I'm sorry but was you the one not seeing and not me. you should apologise!

- Me? ahah i wont apologise at all. I have better things to do now. 


- Oh yeah! Like what?


- Like go meet my cute gf.


- Ahah you have a gf? im sorry but no one could tell ahah


- You are calling me ugly? See yourself first ok?


- I dont doubt how pretty i am. Even you when fell on me were happy inside to see such a cutie like me. Dont deny it!


- In your dreams only..


- Dont worry sweetie. You, only in my nightmares. I wouldnt waste my time with a guy like you ever. anyway ok dont apologise. I need to go to my classes.


- Yes, you better!


  Debora walked away thinking how rude that guy was. came against her and neither sorry he said. What a stupid! but actually he was cute.. very cute.. what am i thinking? thought her to herself. he was an ass. Debora entered in her classroom and saw her teacher and almost fell on her knees...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário