sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

Chapter 2 ^^

  My god! thought Debora to herself. Will this guy be my teacher? She was looking surprised to the guy in front of her. He looked like 23 years old. She was 18 and was thinking how a guy like him could be a teacher already. So young. and very handsome too.

- Hi ^^ 

- oh hi.. said debora embarassed. 

- Sit down please^^

- Sure..

 Debora looked around and saw a girl smiling at her. She decided to sit near her. She seemed a nice person and she needed to make new friends so.

- Hi^^

- Hi^^ I'm Debora and you?

- I'm Monica. Nice to meet you^^

- Nice meeting you too ^^

  Guys, said their teacher, my name is Lee Yun ^^ I will be your korean teacher. Anything you dont understand please tell me and out of classes i will be able to explain you things better in case you need help^^

- Hey, said monica very low, he is a hottie dont you think?

- humm, yes he is..

- Something wrong with you? you seem a bit distracted..

- No, no just thinking in a stupid guy that came against me this morning. he was so arrogant! 


- Maybe i know him^^ I study here since 3 years already. How does he look like?


- He is tall, big brown eyes, thin, was wearing a black shirt and tight jeans and..

  Debora stopped when she saw that that guy that went against her was in her class. Sitting in the last table near a girl that seemed really cocky...

- Oh, I see. You are looking to Juan.He is the school star. All girls like him but he acts cool i know.That girl beside him is his sister. His twin sister.

- Oh i thought was his gf. seems exactly like him.

- No, he doesnt have a gf. In all these years i never saw him dating any girl. All girls try to approach him but he doesnt give them any chance..


- I dont doubt about that. He was too arrogant. I guess they like him bcs he is handsome only.


- Yes i guess so. No one had the chance to know him closer. He doesnt let it happen. 


  Girls, said the teacher, this is important^^ You guys talk when class ends ok?


 They shut up thinking how nice he was for dont expell them for the class. They listened to all class thinking how cool he was. Debora was even thinking laughng to herself in taking those outside classes even if she didnt need it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário