domingo, 31 de outubro de 2010

Chapter 3^^

Classes were finished. Debora and Monica were talking about how they loved to go shopping one of these coming days. Monica saw her bf waiting for her outside of school and told Debora to meet him..

 - Debora, this is my bf Lance^^ baby this is my new friend Debora^^


 - Hi Lance^^ nice  to meet you^^

 - Nice to meet you too Debora^^ I never saw you here before. Is it your first day?


 - Yes it is. I just came to this city days ago. I'm happy to have Monica as friend now^^ I was not very comfortable because I was feeling out of place you know?


- Yes thats normal^^ Me too when came to live here past year happened the same but then my baby- Lance looked to Monica with dreamy eyes- made me feel happier to come here^^


  Debora was thinking how lucky Monica was to have a very sweet bf and wishing she had the same someday. He was holding her hand and kissing it many times.

- Sorry guys, I gotta go. Nice meeting you Lance^^ and see ya around.


- See ya Debora^^ take care, see ya later.


- See ya tomorrow Debbie, said Monica.


  Debora was walking out of school and on her way she saw Juan with two strange guys. She was seeing Juan giving money to them. Ohh, is it drugs what he is buying?- thought her. She decided to hide behind a car and silently tried to listen what they were saying.


 - Hey, you are late with the payment. What do you think you are doing? This is the last time this happens huh? Or next time we wont accept it and you are dead. Get it?


 - I'm sorry I couldnt find it earlier. I promise that i wont be late again.


 - Yes you better! Anyway, take this then. 


  Debora saw that Juan was grabbing a package with some pills. It was so obvious that he was buying drugs. She decided to wait till the guys go away and steal it from him. She wouldnt let that he took that. She didnt know why exactly but she felt that she needed to help him. They left and she saw Juan grabbing the package and taking one pill. She started to run and when he would put the pill in his mouth she took it from his hand.


 - What do you think you are doing? That's mine!


 - Not anymore. Why are you buying these stuff? Are you out of your mind?

 - What I do or not with my life isn't your business. Why do you even care about what I am doing?



 - I dont care of course but i hate people that take drugs. I cant stand that. 


 - Thats your problem not mine. So if you dont mind give me that pill.


 - No, i wont give it..


 - Give me that - Juan touched Debora hand and tried to take the pill off of her hand. She stepped back and could take her hand off of his and started to run.


 - Hey, come back here! - Juan was running after her too and suddenly fell off and got hurt in his leg. Debora heard the noise and saw how his leg was bleeding and went to help him.


 - Are you ok?


 - What? Do you think I am ok? Because of you my leg is bleeding cant you see?


 - Yes, I can see. I'm sorry. Let me help you..


 - I dont need your help. I can get up on my own - Juan was trying to get up but couldnt.


 - Come on, dont be so stubborn. I can help you..


 - Oh ok, i guess thats fair because i fell because of you so you must help me!


 - Oh funny now. First didnt want my help and now you say i must help you? tchh you really are rude huh?

 Debora was taking him up of the floor and put his arm around her shoulders. They were walking slowly and she asked him for the direction of his house. He explained her and they arrived. He gave her his houses keys, she opened the door and saw that no one was at home.

 - Are your parents at work?

 - No, i live alone. Why?

 - Oh.. nothing. Just to know if you had someone to cure your leg.. but i see that you dont. So ok I do that.

 - No, no you can go now. You already helped me. Now, I can take care of my leg alone.

 - Sit here - Debora helped him sit on the coach- Where is the bathroom?

 - On that corridor- said him pointed to the left- Why?

 - Nothing just need to go there. I can use it right?

 - Oh.. sure. But dont take too long huh? I need to stop this blood..

 - Yes, dont worry.

  Debora started to open the drawers that she saw in the bathroom looking for something to cure Juan's leg and found it^^ ethilic alcohol and cotton. She also found a glass there and put water on it. She went back to the living room.


 - I'm here now. Show me your leg..

 - So that's why you went to the bathroom? But I said I can do that on my own. Why are you helping me?  I really dont understand. Didnt you say i was an arrogant this morning??


 - Sure, that didnt change.. but i cant leave you like this.. You are hurt.. Come on, let me help you..



 - Ok you help me but then i also need to do something for you too. I dont want to own you nothing..


 - Ai, you really are.. anyway forget..- Debora put water in a napkin that she saw that was clean on the living room's table and put some of the water there. she started to clean his leg. Then put some ethilic alcohol in his leg and he started to scream..


 - Ai, that shit hurts!! Stop that!!


 - Sorry, but this is what everyone puts when gets hurt. Stop screaming like a girl will you??


 - What?? I'm not doing that.. Just you dont even know how to cure someone's leg thats all..


 - Its ok, you can say whatever..- Debora continued to put the alcohol in cotton and then he shut up. Finally, thought her. She continued till all the blood goes away. She put a bandage around his leg and was done.


 - Ok, you feel better now right? 


 - Yes thanks. Now you can go..


 - No, not yet. First i need to cook something for you. You cant cook with your leg like this. I will find something and cook it^^


 - No, i said for you to go didnt i? Just go..


  Debora ignored him and went to kitchen. She looked around and found pasta and some meat. She started to cook that and took her like 30 minutes to finish. She grabbed a plate and put the pasta and the meat there. She went to the living room and saw that he fell asleep.


 - Hey..- Debora started to shake a bit his body- wake up.. your food is ready..


 - Hum.. what do you want? I was sleeping..- said him half awake half sleeping yet.


 - Wake up.. - she shaked him a bit more.


 - Ok! What is it?- said him now fully awake.


 - Your food! I been cooking for you..


 - I wont eat that, maybe you even poisoned that..


 - Are you stupid arent you? Ok so if you dont want to eat dont eat then! I'm tired! I been sweet to  you all this time and you didnt stop yet to be so arrogant! So is enough for me. Bye!!


 Debora was starting to walk away when he said:


 - Thanks.. and sorry.. if you want you can eat too..


 - You are letting me eat with you? What's this now? From stupid pass to angel now?


 - Ok, just forget what i said ok? I dont know in what i was thinking when i suggested that you stayed!


 - Now, I stay..- said Debora smiling in a provoquing way.


 - You like to provoke me right? You better go really!


 - No, no actually i have a better idea. I stay and give you the food bcs that leg almost dont let you move..


 - My leg is hurt.. not my hand!


 - Yes, but better this way. Come on open your mouth. Say ahh- Debora opened her mouth showing him how he should do.


 - No, i refuse to do that..


 - Really? Aw you said your hand isnt hurt right?


 - Right it isnt dont you see?


  Debora grabbed his hand and bit it hadly.


 - You stupid, why did you do this?


 - This is for this morning.. You didnt apologise so now i also wont apologise sweetie ahah Now seems that i really have to give food to your mouth.. and will film it with my cell ahah so next time you decide to pick on me.. will show this to all your cool friends ahah lets see what they say ahah


 - You wouldnt dare!


 - Try me!


 Debora opened her cell and clicked to film that. She didnt plan to show the video ever but was only to tease him. She then started to give food to his mouth even against his wishes but his other hand also wasnt ok bcs he hurt it on his basketball training that morning. Debora saw that in one of the times to rest that she had on school. She gave it to him and he was refusing at first but then he ate everything. Debora got up to wash the dishes, dried it and went back to living room to say bye to Juan.


 - I'm leaving now..


 - Yes, finally.. Just go then..


 - Yes, take care..


 - Thanks.. for helping me.. by the way what do you want me to do for you?


 - I dont know yet.. i still have to think what it will be.. but you cant refuse whatever it is huh?


 - Yes i know that already..


 - Ok good, see ya tomorrow.. dont make many efforts ok? 


 - Are you my mum? I dont think so.. I know how to take care of myself..


 - Ahah Yeah right..


 - Tease me and i will change my mind about helping you too..


 - Do that.. and everyone in school will see the video of me giving food to your mouth as a baby and saying how your leg hurts ahah


 - I know you wouldnt do that..


 - Ok, so forget it. Tomorrow when you arrive to school everyone will laugh at you. You chose that.. See ya..


 - Ok, ok. Forget what i said. I help you..


 - Ahah Like i thought.. Bye bye..


 - Bye bye..


 Debora left and Juan noticed that in the table was Debora's cellphone. She forgot it. He decided to see the video and delete it but was curious to see how it was. He saw that they ended to laugh together after awhile. He saw that Debora really had a cute smile and beautiful eyes. He decided to pass the video to his cellphone and let it still be in Debora's cell. He now had an excuse to be near that girl that really was getting his heart starts to beat faster..

1 comentário:

  1. Did you write all this on your own. I think it is pretty good, you need some suspense in your stories and you would get more people to read your story.

    get people to your website

    ResponderEliminar